Home Instead is looking for Caring and Compassionate CareGivers to join our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services which allows clients to remain in the comfort of their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
To succeed in this position, CareGivers should possess these qualities: Patience, Empathy, and Kindness and have Strong People Skills. You should also be very Observant and Committed to making the clients and their family feel safe and comfortable.
$500.00 Sign-on Bonus "Inquire Within"
Current Open Shift:
- Location: Eunice area
- Client: Male
- Days: Monday thru Friday
- Time: 8:00 am to 12:30pm
- Services: Specialized Care(Bed-Bound)
- Hourly Rate: $9.75
- Assisting with Personal Care: bed-bath, grooming, changing briefs, shampooing hair, eating
- Assisting with Catheter Care(emptying bag Only)
- Assistance with laundering bed linens during each shift
- Assisting with light housekeeping tasks
- Providing mobility assistance(Client has Hoya lift)
- Monitoring, Recording and Reporting changes in health status, behavior status and other needs
- Minimum 18 yrs. old
- Minimum 1+ years experience
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess valid vehicle insurance
- Complete a criminal background check
- Complete a motor vehicle record check
- Complete a drug screen
- Possess a Professional and Friendly Attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in an effective and respectful manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.