Home Instead is Currently seeking Attentive, Compassionate and Trustworthy CNA's and/or Experienced CareGivers to join our team in providing excellent care to our clients! Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services which allows seniors to remain in the comfort of their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion, . The CNAs/Experienced CareGivers will follow the Client's Care Plan specific to their needs and also follow a daily care schedule reporting any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed in this position skilled position, CareGiver's/CNA's will possess these special qualities: Patience, Empathy, Kindness and have Strong People Skills. They will also be very Observant and Committed to making our clients feel safe and comfortable.
$500.00 Sign-on Bonus "Inquire Within"
Current open positions: Floater
- Assist with Personal Care Services; grooming, bathing, dressing, toileting, and eating
- Assist with light housekeeping
- Providing companionship, emotional support and encouragement to perform daily necessary tasks
- Providing mobility assistance; ex. helping client in/out of bed, chair or wheelchair
- Medication Reminders
- Experience with operating assistive devices(ex. Hoya lift, gait belt, hosp. bed etc.)
- Transporting clients to medical and/or other appointments
- Monitoring, Recording and Reporting any changes in health status, behavior status, and other needs
Floater Position Requirements:
- Minimum 21yrs. old
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have vehicle insurance in your name Or listed as an approved driver on a policy
- Must have open availability
- Non-Smoking CareGiver
- Must be comfortable working with both male & female clients
- Must be comfortable working with pets in the home
- Must have Dementia/Alzheimer's experience
- Must be able to cover all parishes servicing clients (6) Lafayette, St. Martin, St. Landry, Acadia, Vermillion, and Evangeline
- Paid mileage for any shifts worked 25miles from your home
- Base pay $150per week along with the hourly rate of any shifts worked
- Possess a Professional & Friendly Attitude
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.