Do you enjoy Building Relationships to Drive Business Results?
Home Instead® is looking for a successful sales professional to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Home Care Consultant role manages and maximizes our referral relationships.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and researching referral providers
- Performing care consultations
- Bringing in and developing new business
- Interviewing CAREGivers for best fit with clients
- Perform introduction and QA visits with clients
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
Location: Primarily North County, San Luis Obispo some travel throughout the whole county maybe necessary.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have the ability to operate HISC technology systems
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.