Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the work you do? We have an opening for a recruitment coordinator. In this role, you’re responsible for recruiting and hiring our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
· Reflect the core values of Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
· Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
· Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
· Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
· Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
· High school graduation or the equivalent
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass extensive background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
· Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.