CAREGiver needed in Glens Falls, NY area.
Home Instead needs YOU, a caring and professional CAREGiver, to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. The variety of non-medical services we provide allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their own homes, surrounded by their loved ones. Join our Home Instead family, as we 'Change the Face of Aging!'
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required)
*Skills training provided by Home Instead*
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Weekend Differential
- Full or Part Time
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Recognition & Referral Programs
- PPE including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer
- Team Environment
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.