Needed in Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties - If you're Compassionate and Reliable, then...
Home Instead needs YOU - a caring and professional CAREGiver - to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Seniors and their families have been turning to us for support and guidance for over 20 years. The variety of non-medical services we provide allow individual's to remain in the comfort of their own homes, surrounded by their loved ones. Join our Home Instead family, as we 'Change the Face of Aging!'
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required)
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay $15/hr
- Paid Training
- Full or Part Time
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Recognition & Referral Programs
- PPE including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer
- Team Environment
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.