Now Hiring!!! IMMEDIATE NEED for CERTIFIED CNAs and HHAs for Weekends in Eastern Polk County. Let us help you enrich the lives of others within our community. Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help families restore balance, order, and peace to their lives by helping their senior loved ones remain at home.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional.
Hours: Full time and Part-time hours available - both short &/or long shifts
All Shifts: Weekends a must!
Location: Lake Wales, Winter Haven and all of Eastern Polk County
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and light cleaning tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal grooming (i.e. dressing, shaving, dental care, bathing, toileting)
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Provide transportation to doctor appointments and errands (PAY: $0.58 /mile when you use your car)
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- A Dedicated Office Team
- One to One client care
- Referral Bonuses
- Willing to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, AHCA level 2 background screen and drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Authorized to work in the United States
- You MUST be a Licensed and Certified CNA or HHA
- Have a valid CPR certificate preferred
- Have the ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Have the ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must have a High School Diploma or an Equivalent
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.