No experience needed! Paid training! Are you looking to transition into new and rewarding job? Are you or were you a former Teacher, Teacher's Aide, Nanny, Hairstylist or Customer Service Representative? Did you know that can use those important interpersonal skills to help care for our Seniors?$14.00-$18.00 & $1,000.00 Sign On Bonus!!!!
$1,000 Referral Bonus
UP TO $50 GAS CARD PER MONTH FOR FULL TIME WORK!!!!
CONTACT STEPHEN TODAY (412) 264-4700
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- We are currently looking for people to drive clients to the store and doctor's appointments
- *No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.