Do you want a job where you can literally change the world, one person's world at a time? You just found it!
As a Home Instead of Washington Care Professional you will assist seniors with a variety of activities in the senior's home. You will assist with everything from chores around the house to bathing or toileting. See below for job description.
Our team of Care Pros are like family. We cater to their needs and create custom schedules that fit their live style. Many of our Care Pros have been with us 5 years are more with several having been with us for over 10 years.
We provide paid training, PPE and OT.
Apply today and join the best team in healthcare!
Certified Home Health Aide Job Description
Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, laundry etc.)
- Running errands and accompanying clients to appointments
Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing and grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Double Client Services
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must have a current, valid NJ Certified Home Health Aide License
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds (no more!)
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with empathy, compassion, dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Be fully vaccinated, including one booster, as required by the State of NJ
The above describes the general nature of the work. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. We reserve the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Driver's License (Required)
- NJ CHHA license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT LIVE IN CASES, NJ CHHA'S NEEDED, DRIVERS LICENSE/CAR IS A PLUS. HOYER LIFT EXPERIENCE A PLUS! ALZHEIMER'S AND DEMENTIA EXPERIENCE NEEDED. PATIENT, COMPASSIONATE, DEDICATED PEOPLE NEED ONLY APPLY. CALL (908) 835-1400 OR APPLY ONLINE TODAY WWW.HOMEINSTEAD.COM/325
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY. APPLY TODAY!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will be treated throughout their employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other protected class status under applicable law.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.