Become a Certified Home Health Aide and join the Home Instead Family!
Want to be proud of the work you do, and make a real difference? Home Instead of Morris County, a leading provider of in-home care services, is hiring, and we NEED YOUR HELP. Most of our clients are very isolated and unlikely to spread COVID-19 to their CAREGivers, but their increased isolation means that they need in-home help now. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our caregivers and our clients during this COVID-19 crisis.
Work for a company that can help you along your career path, and that appreciates & supports you! Here is what one of our current CAREGivers recently said about working at our Home Instead location..."The owners and office staff are compassionate and dedicated, ensuring that each senior client is provided for in a respectful, caring manner."
We now offer the course to become a NJ Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at our Morris County office. Scholarships are available to those who qualify, bringing the cost down to zero!
- What is a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)?
A CHHA is a trained CAREGiver who provides hands-on assistance to aging adults so that they can remain safe while staying where most seniors prefer…in their own homes. CHHAs assist with daily activities such as bathing, eating, walking, and using the bathroom. Our CAREGivers also help with routine tasks like meal preparation, grocery shopping, medication reminders and light housekeeping. Our CAREGivers are trained to provide the highest quality, compassionate, in-home care.
- How do you become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)?
The CHHA course consists of 60 hours of on-line, independent study and 16 hours of hands-on, clinical training taught by a Registered Nurse. Once the course is completed, we will help you to submit your application to the NJ Board of Nursing and will monitor the process with you every step of the way.
- How much is the course to become a NJ CHHA?
Once certified as a Home Health Aide, you will receive:
- Knowledge that you are providing essential services to help keep seniors at home where they are SAFE!
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Excellent starting wage among the highest in the area
- Paid time off - Vacation/Sick/Personal
- Paid travel time & mileage reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation
- Several bonus opportunities
- 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT from a Team Member through an Innovative Home Care Tablet
- Opportunities for growth within the company
Requirements to be a Home Instead CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with compassion, dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary to become a CHHA!*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and bonus opportunities. Our office is located at 109 Main Street Suite #3, Succasunna, NJ 07876. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/322.
CAREGIVING IS MORE THAN A JOB, IT IS A CAREER PATH!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.