Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful purpose? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? As a personal caregiver for Home Instead, you will work one on one with a senior, in their home, providing comfort, safety and friendship for your client and confidence and peace of mind for their families.
Home Instead is looking for Personal Caregivers to work daytime, evening and overnight shifts. Prior caregiving experience is not required; all Caregivers are trained in our full scope of service.
All Home Instead Caregivers receive:
- Competitive wages, paid time off, and other benefits and bonuses
- A flexible work schedule, with part-time or full-time hours available -- work when and where you want
- The opportunity to build relationships and make a difference for a senior
- Paid training that includes our full scope of service, adult CPR, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care training, and more
- Caregiver celebrations and awards, professional growth opportunities, and more
- A great culture where you receive round-the-clock support from office staff
- A safe working environment with plenty of PPE
Caregiver duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, toileting and other Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Caregiver requirements include:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with empathy, dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Negative TB Test
To learn more about this fulfilling career opportunity, call 410-420-7950 or visit homeinstead.com/316.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.