Home Instead is looking for trusted and heartfelt, pet friendly CAREGivers to join our amazing team in the Greensboro and High Point area. As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve!! Clients put their trust in you to support their everyday needs. If you have a passion to help and are looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Ability to work a schedule that works for you.
- Premium pay for working weekend shifts
- Early payday benefit
- Top rated, paid training programs provided free to all employees through virtual platforms.
- Vacation benefits.
- 401k Retirement Savings plan.
- Virtual health visits on demand through Virtual Me/Teledoc
- Prescription drug discounts through SingleCare Pharmacy.
- Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Access to Accident and Catastrophic Illness insurance through Allstate Insurance
- Company at affordable rates.
- Annual service awards and bonuses.
Our CAREGivers are able to perform light housekeeping duties, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, assist with grooming, bathing, and dressing along with Alzhiemers’s Care. Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred. Our employees must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance. We expect our employees to be trustworthy and reliable and everyone must agree to complete a criminal background check, a driving records check and pass a drug screen.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/311.Special Notice: If offered employment, you will be asked to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If your situation prevents you from being fully vaccinated, we will engage in an interactive process with you after you are offered employment to determine if we can accommodate you in the position you are seeking without obtaining proof of vaccination status. We will not make accommodations for persons who are not prevented from being fully vaccinated and instead only choose not to get vaccinated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.