Home Instead is looking for compassionate and experienced CNA’s in the Greensboro and High Point area to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a flexible schedule, we are the company for you! As a Home Instead CNA, you will be able to work with a client one on one in their home with the flexible hours that you choose. We offer a wide variety of shifts ranging from 4-hour shifts to 12-hour shifts. It is the perfect job for retirees, students, or anyone just wanting to work a flexible schedule. Whether it is working around your family schedules, your school schedules, or your full time job schedule, we have the perfect hours for you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to work with high acuity clients including those who are bed bound
Requirements to be a Home Instead CNA:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Have a clean criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and your own vehicle
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the elderly
- A valid CNA I or CNA II license
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week
*Must be willing to travel within a 20 mile radius of your residence.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more and apply today at homeinstead.com/311.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.