Home Instead® in Oakmont is looking for Care Professionals to join our growing team. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. While keeping the seniors safe, our office works to keep our Care Professionals safe as well and this starts with the hiring process by offering virtual interviews and training.
We have shifts available for FULL and PART time positions! - Weekdays, Weekends and Overnights
Premium Pay for Full-time hours or CNA's.
Benefits and $500.00 Sign on Bonus
- Vacation Pay
- Quarterly Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Tapcheck - access to your pay before payday
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personalized Training
- Care Pro Recognition
- Competitive Hourly Wage up to $15/hour
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Memory loss and Alzheimer's Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Transportation for errands and appointments
- **No Previous Experience Necessary**
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Penn Hills
- Fox Chapel
- Highland Park
- and Surrounding areas
Make a Difference TODAY...
Apply now or Call us at (412) 517-8337 for additional information
We're excited to talk with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.