Find fulfillment through a career as a senior CAREGiver
We highly value our CAREGivers, and that’s why we asked CAREGiver℠ Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
- Professional CAREGivers in Cornelius, NC
- Professional CAREGivers in Davidson, NC
- Professional CAREGivers in Huntersville, NC
- Professional CAREGivers in Matthews, NC
- Professional CAREGivers in Pineville, NC
- Professional CAREGivers at Weddington, NC
- Professional CAREGivers in Mint Hill, NC and the surrounding area.
You are a CAREGiver
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
My Favorite Part of the Job
I love so many things about my career as a Home Instead CAREGiver! My favorite thing is knowing what I’m supposed to be doing and really making a difference in a senior’s life with each shift.
Senior Care CAREGiving Q&A