Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is preferred but not required.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Competitive pay – up to $18/Hr.
- Part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling
- Days, nights, weekends, and overnight shifts
- A supportive work environment
- Employee recognition awards
- Referral program bonuses
- Same day pay available with Tapcheck
- Paid sick time
- Paid on site training
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.