Do you have a passion in caring for others?
Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate Care Professionals and CNA's for immediate hire!
No experience necessary. We will train the right candidate! (Must be at least 21 years of age to be considered for position.)
- Daytime Shifts from 4 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Overnight Shifts Available
Service areas currently needing Care Professionals and CNA’s:
We service Navarre, Gulf Breeze, Pace, Milton, Pensacola, and areas between Escambia and Santa Rosa County.
What else is in it for you?
- $200 sign on bonus (must complete 200 caregiving hours) and Referral Bonuses ($100 for referring a friend after 100 hours of them working).
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
- 401K for all full-time employees (after one year employment)
- Flexible schedule (part-time and full-time hours available)
- Paid mileage when transporting your client
- Competitive pay (starting at $13.00/hour, CNA starting pay $15.00/hour, and $17.00 for specialty care)
- Award-winning Alzheimer’s paid training
- Rewards and Recognition
- Free Home Instead Polo Shirt
- Free Personal Protective Equipment
A few extra things…
- 24/7 Support line
- “Open Door” policy—Office staff available daily to answer any questions or concerns
- “CAREGiver Café”—Access to your own “café” located inside the office. Stocked with snacks, drinks, and fresh coffee daily, the café is open and available for you to come unwind
What would you be providing to our seniors?
Companionship and Home Helper services including:
- Accompanying clients to appointments/running errands
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders/assistance
- Homemaking—light housekeeping (i.e. laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, wiping down kitchen counters, etc.)
- Companionship—conversing, playing board games, listening to music, etc.
Personal Care services including:
- Assisting with bathing and grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and transferring
- Assisting with feeding
Specialized services including:
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and your own reliable vehicle
- Must pass a level 2 criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family members in a friendly and congenial manner
- CNA must be certified in the state of Florida
We provide up to 24-hour care and have a variety of shifts available. If you have the passion and the heart, we will provide you with the skills. Apply now to help a senior in need.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.