NOW HIRING: FULL TIME/ PART TIME CAREGIVERS/HOME HEALTH AIDES IN PENSACOLA AND SURROUNDING AREAS!
30-40 HRS/WEEK (FULL TIME)
20-29 HRS/WEEK (PART TIME)
HOURLY PAY: $12-$15 DEPENDING ON LEVEL OF CARE REQUIRED BY CLIENT
Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate Caregivers for IMMEDIATE HIRE! We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits to our Caregivers, including paid training, competitive pay, flexible hours and work close to your home. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the Best Home Care provider in our area, then Home Instead is the place for you!
Caregivers love to work for Home Instead!
Here's what's in it for you:
• Paid Mileage when transporting your Client
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and legal plans
• Competitive Pay
• Award-Winning Alzheimer’s Paid Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
• Office staff available daily to answer any questions or concerns you may have
We are looking for individuals who are willing to learn skills provided by Home Instead.
Ideal candidates are at least 21 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED and have:
- Experience in home care or personal care of Seniors, including dementia
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to take a pre-employment background screening
- Willingness to take a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have a vehicle, valid drivers license, car insurance, and ss card
- Candidates must be able to use their own vehicle if needed, as we do provide transportation for some clients (Home Instead will reimburse for any gas mileage used during a scheduled shift)
We would like to have you on our team, enhancing the lives of Seniors in the Escambia and Santa Rosa communities. Apply today for an interview; we are reviewing applications daily!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.