Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator
Can you inspire others? Do you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives? We have an opening for a Recruitment & Retention Coordinator. In this role, you are responsible for recruiting and developing our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, people-oriented, and be an excellent communicator. He or she must have the ability to adapt to a variety of personalities and have a genuine desire to help others succeed. A background in senior care is helpful but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage recruitment ads and post positions regularly
- Communicate with leads
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct relevant background checks and gathering of employment documents
- Conduct new caregiver orientation
- Develop and implement a follow-up communication schedule with new caregivers to set them up for success
- Address any training needs with new caregivers
- Conduct ongoing training classes for all caregivers
- Guide and coach caregivers utilizing feedback from other employees, clients, and their families
- Conduct 90 day reviews for new employees
- Introduce new caregivers to their clients
- Cross train with the Retention Coordinator and assist in any duties needed in the human resources department
- Cross train with all other departments to assist when needed
- Rotate on-call duties with other staff – answer the emergency phone and coordinate care in the event of caregiver call-ins, communicate urgent matters to relevant parties
Full job description given at the time of the interview. This is a full-time position. Hours are 8:30-5PM Monday through Friday. On-call duties are rotated among office staff (generally 1 week per month depending upon number of staff) Additional hours may be required. This job is primarily located in Franklin, WI. The employee will also have use of a company vehicle to use for duties in our office in Oconomowoc, WI and Elm Grove, WI.
- 401K with 4% match
- Incentive and bonus program
- Personal & professional on-going training
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.