STARTING WAGES $17-$20 PER HOUR
Ready for a career that makes a difference? Join Home Instead's and find out why this is more than a job.
FLEXIBLE PART-TIME/FULL-TIME CAREGIVER POSITIONS STARTING AT $17-$20 PER HOUR
BECOME A CARE PROFESSIONAL AND GAIN A DEEP SENSE OF PURPOSE IN YOUR CAREER BY HELPING PEOPLE AGE WITH THEIR DIGNITY AND SELF-WORTH INTACT.
- $300 HIRING BONUS
- PART-TIME/ FULL-TIME OPTIONS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- PAID WORLD CLASS TRAINING
Home Instead is looking for compassionate individuals who have a passion for helping others, a commitment to professionalism, and the ability to build relationships with the senior population in our community. Strong candidates have good verbal and written communication skills, are skilled with light housekeeping/meal prep, and possess an insured vehicle and a valid driver's license. All candidates must be vaccinated, pass a thorough background and drug screening, and have the ability to lift, push, and pull 25 lbs.
- Companionship and Conversation
- Home Keeping Assistance and Laundry
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Transportation to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming, Personal Care, and Mobility Assistance
- Dementia and Memory Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.