NJ Certified Home Health Aid License Required -12 hours shifts (day and awake overnight shifts)
Join our family! Home Instead is a trusted Home Care Company since 1994. We are looking for caring and compassionate CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We are committed to our CARE PROs and know that happy employees make for happy clients. We offer higher pay, and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and life insurance. We put our employees first.
We hope you join our Family!!!
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Employer pays 75% (eligible if you work 25 hours plus a week)
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Free to employees who work 30 plus hours a week
- 401k with company match
- Direct Deposit
- PPE Provided
- 24hr support from the office
- Steady work - a place to advance and build a career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Location –we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- PTO – Earn Paid Time Off
- Mileage Compensation – We’ll provide you with compensate for travel time driving between clients
- Help seniors thrive, all from the comfort of their home
- Build lasting bonds with the senior community
- Engage in household activities & duties
- Assist in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Assist with medication reminders
- MUST BE A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AID in the state of NJ
- TB Test
- Authorized to work in the United States
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required to work in home with Seniors
- NJ Residence
- NJ Driver's License
- Own a reliable vehicle
HOME INSTEAD IS AN Equal OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. We empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse staff. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
APPLY TODAY or CALL 973-379-4910