Caregivers - PAID CHHA TRAINING PROGRAM-Become a Licensed CHHA
Essex County/Union County
PAID APPRENTICESHIP CHHA TRAINING PROGRAM – BECOME A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AID
No Experience Required -Looking for compassionate people who want to care for seniors!
Join our family! Home Instead is a trusted Home Care Company since 1994. We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We are commitment is to our CAREGivers and know that happy employees make for happy clients. We offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and life insurance. We put our employees first.
APPLY TODAY SEATS ARE LIMITED – Is an excellent training opportunity to start a rewarding healthcare career!
We offer state of the art training to learn home health care skills i.e., light cooking, light cleaning, laundry, etc. Our CHHA training is the best in the area at NO COST to you!!!
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross/Blue Shield (we pay 75% of the cost for employees)
- Vision Insurance, Dental, and Life insurance is FREE to employees who work 30 plus hours per week
- Direct Deposit
- PPE Provided
- 24hr support from the office
- Steady work - a place to advance and build a career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Location –we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- PTO – Earn Paid Time Off
- Mileage Compensation – We’ll provide you with compensate for travel time driving your clients to doctors’ appointments, errands, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successfully Pass a Background Check
- TB Test
- Authorized to work in the United States
- COVID Vaccination Required to work in home with Seniors
- NJ Residence
- Live In
- Hourly Caregivers must have a driver’s license, a clean driving record, and transportation
- Live – In caregivers are not required to have a license or a reliable car
We are an EEOC employer
APPLY ONLINE TODAY or Call Hilarie 973-379-4910
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.