Certified Nursing Assistants needed to work a variety of shifts in Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties!
Immediate Interviews available and start working in as little as three days!
There is no better time than now to provide care and support for our seniors in their homes during this uncertain time.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CNA's to work in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Counties!
We offer the following benefits and support:
- Short drive time to clients - all clients are in Northern Kentucky
- Shifts are from minimum 4 hours to 12 hours long, with paid travel time between shifts.
- Respect for caregivers' need for flexible and consistent schedules that fit your busy life
- Two full days of employee orientation and training so you are prepared and confident to care for our clients!
- We offer shadow shifts with veteran caregivers and personal introductions from our client care team for your initial clients
- 401(K) Retirement plan with Employer Match, Dental and Vision Insurance, AFLAC Accident and Disability, discounted phone plans
- Paid training and overtime pay, vacation pay, bonuses, awards and recognition!
- Extensive COVID-19 Support and Resources
Read what our caregivers say about working here:
- Lisa C: I like how caring, friendly & kind all the office staff are. They make caregivers feel valued. Also, the flexibility & potential to make as much extra money as you need is so nice.
- Judy H: They are very caring and compassionate about their clients as well as those who work for them. You could not ask for a better company to work for.
- Deby T - I like having a very supportive and caring employer and administrative staff regarding: employee training, advocacy between Caregivers, clients, and families, recognizing achievements great and/or small, respect at all times from employer and administrative staff and always creates a warm welcoming environment for all who enter the office (staff, clients, potential clients, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities of a Caregiver:
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Personal Care, Medication Reminders, Home Hospice Support, Companionship and conversation, Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at:https://www.homeinstead.com/287/home-care-jobs or call Jennifer directly at 859-282-8682!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.