Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Client Care Coordinator (on-call weekends)
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
- Reflect the core values of Burdette-de Cock, Inc., d.b.a. Home Instead Senior Care
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Some College preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Burdette-de Cock, Inc., d.b.a Home Instead Senior Care
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be able to operate HIS technology systems
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
Please submit your resume
Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.