Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
You can work 20-40 hours per week, as a second job or full-time one!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Valid automobile insurance and driver's license
- Pass a criminal background check, driving record and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Our clients homes that employees are required to drive to are located in: Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Ferndale, Franklin, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Pleasant Ridge, Royal Oak, and Troy.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.