Home Instead is actively hiring compassionate individuals with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others to join our team. As a Home Instead caregiver, you can help a senior in your community remain safely in their home while providing the essential personal care assistance, companionship, and social engagement they need. All Shifts Available!
Benefits of being a Home Instead Caregiver include flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, paid training and 24/7 support from your office team.
Requirements to be a Home Instead Caregiver
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Passing Criminal Background Report, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable personal transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Personal or Professional caregiving experience preferred, but not required
Call Emma today at 972-709-8888 to learn more at www.HomeInstead.com/279/home-care-jobs
Full and Part-Time Schedules available throughout our service area, including days, evenings, overnight and weekend opportunities.
Our office proudly serves families in SW Dallas County, including Duncanville, Desoto, Cedar Hill, Grand Prairie, SW Dallas and Glenn Heights
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.