Be an in-home CAREGiver and enjoy your clients one-on-one
Full time or part time hours available. We have a variety of shifts available including weekday, evening, nights, and weekend shifts.
Excellent benefits Package including:
- Vacation pay
- Company paid virtual Doctor visits
- Flexible hours
- Great Pay with paid training through the year
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
- Advancement within our office
Why work for us? Work for the only in-home senior care office selected as one of the best places to work in Dallas-Ft. Worth three years in a row by the Dallas Morning News. Our office respects, appreciates and supports our CAREGivers. Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers, CNAs and HHA's to become a part of our care team. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Now Hiring throughout North Texas: Allen, Anna, Celina, East Dallas, Frisco, Fairview, Garland, Melissa, McKinney, Murphy, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, all cities in Rockwall County, Wylie
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.