Home Instead is hiring a Part-Time Scheduler to join our amazing team!
The part-time scheduler will work Monday through Friday, 4p-8p.
- Ensure all shifts are filled with an appropriate CAREGiver in a timely manner in their assigned timeframe.
- Support the overall work, as needed, of the Scheduling Team which provides coverage – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to the organization.
- Be attentive to relevant CAREGiver and Client needs in scheduling efforts.
- Resolve issues in a professional and productive manner when they arise and provide outstanding customer service
- Effectively respond to unanticipated challenges and bring effective solutions to clients
- Meet the regularly established goals of the Scheduler position to meet broader organizational objectives
- Utilize the computer system properly including documentation, schedule changes and tasks and ensure all documentation and communication is clear, concise and correct
- Be available to serve as a member of the “on call” schedule
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, customer service, assertiveness and problem-solving skills required
- Advanced computer skills
- Prior healthcare background beneficial
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.