Do you live in the South Hills? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others? Being a CARE PROFESSIONAL is the meaningful job you have been searching for.
Home Instead has multiple CARE PROFESSIONAL positions available so you can create a flexible schedule that fits your needs! No previous experience is necessary. All training will be provided by Home Instead.
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: Up to $18.00/hour
- $1000.00 Sign on Bonus and Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance and Supplemental
- Flexible Scheduling with Consistent Clients
- Early Paycheck Access with Tapcheck
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Program
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. A rewarding career that enriches the lives of those you care for!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid PA Driver's License and have reliable transportation
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.