Work in an area near you: Dormont, Bethel Park, Green Tree, Carnegie, McKees Rocks, and more!
If you are caring and compassionate, we want you on our team! Home Instead has multiple non-medical Care Professional positions available to fit your schedule. No experience necessary. All training will be provided by Home Instead to ensure that our seniors can remain safely in their homes.
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: Up to $18/hr
- $1000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Annual Raises
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- First Set of Uniforms are Free
- Gloves and Masks Provided
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Have a valid COVID vaccination card
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any additional questions please call our office at 412-595-7554 and ask to speak with our Recruiter!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.