Home Instead is Hiring Immediately in the South Hills! Earn up to $18 an hour!
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: Up to $18.00/hour.
- $1000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Annual Raises
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Gloves and Masks provided
Home Instead is hiring for both part-time and full-time positions to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Care Professional Experience is Preferred but not required.
All Care Professionals will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training, Care Professionals will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.