Hiring CAREGivers Immediately for all EVENING shifts in the South Hills of Pittsburgh!
*No previous experience necessary-training will be provided by Home Instead*
Home Instead is urgently hiring CAREGivers to work with clients in their homes during the evening hours. CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical in home care services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes while providing the quality care that Home Instead is known for.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver are:
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care including: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Provide assisted living for older adults in their homes
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: up to $17/hr
- Sign on Bonus!
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- First set of Uniforms are free
- Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts with Sprint and Verizon up to 24%
- Gloves and Masks provided
*Work in a location near you: Mt Lebanon, Brookline, Bethel Park, Carnegie, Castle Shannon and more!
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have valid auto insurance
- Have valid COVID vaccination card
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any additional questions please call our office at 412-595-7554 and ask to speak with our Recruiter!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.