Hiring CARE PROFESSIONALS Immediately for all EVENING shifts in the South Hills of Pittsburgh!
*No previous experience necessary as training will be provided by Home Instead*
Home Instead is urgently hiring Care Professionals to work with clients in their homes during the evening hours. Care Professionals will provide a variety of non-medical in home care services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes while providing the quality care that Home Instead is known for.
Responsibilities of a Care Professional are:
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care including: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: up to $18/hr
- Sign on Bonus!
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Gloves and Masks provided
*Work in a location near you: Oakdale, Whitehall, Bethel Park, Carnegie, Castle Shannon and more!
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have valid auto insurance and driver's license
- Have valid COVID vaccination card
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any additional questions please call our office at 412-595-7554 and ask to speak with our Recruiter!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.