Home Instead is immediately hiring CARE PROFESSIONALS for overnight shifts in the South Hills.
As a Home Instead Care Professional you will have the opportunity to work independently, one-on-one with a client in the safety of their own home. Care Professionals will provide a variety of non-medical in home care services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes while providing the quality care that Home Instead is known for.
Why Choose Home Instead?
Here are some of the many benefits of joining our team:
· Competitive Pay: Up to $16/hr weekday and $17/hr weekend
· Paid training programs
· Paid time off
· Medical Benefits/Supplemental Insurance
· Flexible Scheduling
· Monthly Contest/Drawings/Events
· $1000 Sign on Bonus
· Referral Bonuses
· Annual Raises
*Work in a location near you: Bethel Park, Upper Saint Clair, Mount Lebanon, Whitehall, Dormont, Green Tree, Carnegie, Crafton, Bridgeville, and more!
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have valid auto insurance
- Have a COVID-19 vaccination card
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any additional questions please call our office at 412-595-7554 and ask to speak with our Recruiter!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.