CARE PROFESSIONALS needed! Work in a location near you: Green Tree, Carnegie, Castle Shannon, Bethel Park and more!
Home Instead is hiring full-time and part-time Care Professionals to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Earn up to $17 hr. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Care Professional Experience is Preferred but not required.
All Care Professionals will go through training designed by Home Instead. After training, Care Professionals will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a Care Professional are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 30-40 hours per week.
- Must have a COVID vaccination card.
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: Up to $16.00/hour weekday and $17.00/hour weekend
- $1000.00 Sign on Bonus!
- Annual Raises
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- First set of Uniforms are free
- Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts with Sprint and Verizon up to 24%
- Gloves and Masks provided
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.