CAREGiver - Great Pay, Full Benefits, Bonus Opportunities and More!
Greater Charleston & Summerville
Come GROW with us! There's no place like Home Instead of Charleston!
A career as a Care Professional at Home Instead is a career you can be proud of! Not only will you make a difference in the lives of others, you'll be a respected colleague on our team.
We help build your future.
You’ll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a family.
And trust me when I say, you will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel and hopefully become family. With a local office that all of our CAREGiver’s consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have but we also offer a competitive pay, benefits, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- Top Compensation
- $300 Sign-On Bonus
- Next Day Pay
- Paid New Hire Training
- Paid Continuing Education
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Referral and Vacation Bonuses
- Rewards and Recognition
- Free Personal Protective Equipment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Caring and Supportive Office Staff
- Daytime Shifts from 4 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Afternoons from 3pm to 11pm
- Overnights from 7pm to 7am and 11pm to 7am
- Have a huge heart, positive attitude and passion for caring for others
- Experience is wonderful, but not required. Top compensation offered to those with professional experience or CNA licensure.
- Higher compensation offered to those willing to travel top Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island and North Mt. Pleasant.
- Have a vehicle and proof of car insurance
- Pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Be able to work in homes with pets (dogs and/or cats) and provide pet care
- Be able to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs
You may also stop by our office at 11 Gamecock Ave, Ste 1105, Charleston, SC 29407 to complete an application and speak to a member of our human resources team on the spot. For more information, call Chela or Alaina at 843-571-3000.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.