Find fulfillment through a career as a senior CAREGiver
We highly value our CAREGivers, and that’s why we asked CAREGiver℠ Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
- Professional CAREGivers in Summerville, SC
- Professional CAREGivers in Sullivan's Island, SC
- Professional CAREGivers in Seabrook Island, SC
- Professional CAREGivers in North Charleston, SC
- Professional CAREGivers at Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Professional CAREGivers in Isle of Palms, SC
- Professional CAREGivers in Hanahan, SC and the surrounding area.
You are a CAREGiver
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
My Favorite Part of the Job
I love so many things about my career as a Home Instead CAREGiver! My favorite thing is knowing what I’m supposed to be doing and really making a difference in a senior’s life with each shift.
Senior Care CAREGiving Q&A