Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Schedule: 4 – 6 hour shifts Monday – Friday
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Providing personal care (incontinence care, bathing, transfers, etc.)
We value our CAREGivers and offer the following benefits:
- Schedule that works for you
- 24/7 Office support
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K with an employer match
- $$ Referral Bonus $$
- Additional pay for weekend and holiday shifts
- Teledoc (consultation with a Physician) free to all employees
Our Melrose office services the following communities: Melrose, Stoneham, Wakefield, Malden, Everett, Chelsea, Revere, Lynn, Nahant, East Boston, Winthrop, and Saugus. For questions, please call 781-662-2273.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.