Our Scheduling Coordinator at Home Instead is part of our administrative team. The energetic, dynamic customer service professional is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers; in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating meaningful relationships. Our Home Instead franchise office serves the eastern side of Hamilton County (Cincinnati, Montgomery, Blue Ash, Loveland, Anderson, Norwood, Golf Manor, Indian Hill, Kenwood, West Chester, Mariemont, Madeira, Deer Park, Amberly, Sharonville, Evendale, Reading, Hyde Park, Oakley, Madisonville, Terrace Park, Evanston, Golf Manor, Mt Carmel) and is a trusted in-home care agency for seniors!
- This is a computer and phone centered position.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with client and CAREGiver scheduling concerns to ensure problems are resolved effectively.
- Participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Assist with after hours on-call scheduling coordination periodically throughout the year.
- Available to act as back-up for the On Call Supervisor
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Accident Indemnity Insurance
- Consistent Schedule Monday through Friday
- Dependable Vehicle
- Current Driver's License
- Current Auto Insurance
- Clear Driving Record
- Clear Criminal and Background history
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Able to work in fast paced work environment
- Must be able to remain calm while managing multiple schedules while working quickly and efficiently
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, and yearly work
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have an upbeat, positive attitude!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.