*$250 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!*
Home Instead is hiring overnight CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping aging adults safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Ability to work 8-12 hour, awake, overnight shifts
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a working vehicle and a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- We work around your availability.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.