Caregiver/HHA/Companion - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who wants to make a difference in someone's life, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help aging adults to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a working vehicle with a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for aging adults and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We work around your availability.
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of aging adults and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.