Are you looking for a rewarding career with a fast paced and growing company?
We are looking for a driven part-time HR Recruiter to attract and interact with targeted communities and network with referral sources to recruit applicants.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allows seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
In Office Duties
- Identifying future hire needs
- Sourcing candidates through databases and social media
- Conducting interviews
- Conducting phone screens
- Scheduling interviews onsite and offsite
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Collaborating with hiring managers
- Follow up on applicants and entering in our Applicant stack system
- Call and follow up with referral sources and set up meetings for current and following weeks.
- Assist with scheduling events such as Job Fairs, etc.
- Promoting CAREGiver Events
Out of Office Duties
- Visit referral sources in Madison, Morgan, Limestone and Marshall counties
- Schedule in-services and job fairs at career centers
- Schedule meetings with churches and other organizations
- Place and post flyers
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 to $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.