OVERNIGHT CAREGIVERS NEEDED!
Calling all night owls! Do you enjoy working evenings and overnights? Home Instead is looking for compassionate and nurturing OVERNIGHT CAREGivers. Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Must be 18 years of age
Why Home Instead?
- SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $350!
- 401 K
- Health Benefits
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Incentive Program
ALL shifts available (days, evenings, overnights, weekends) with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/242
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.