Our Community Needs Your Help - Care Professionals needed!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have a variety of shifts available, with a high emphasis on overnight and weekend shifts.
- $12.00- $13.00/hr. Starting Pay
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Affordable Healthcare Plans
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulation
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Transportation to appointments / shopping
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training, CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 12-40 hours per week.
- Proof of TB Test
- CPR / First Aid Certification
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.