A Personal Care Worker provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with a plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Recognition & Rewards Program
- Monthly Wellbeing Virutal Classes
- Benefit Access for:
- Pay Active
- PTO Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Bucketlist Points redeemed for Gift Cards of your choice!
- Caregiver of the Month & Year
- Featured in Our Caregiver Love (v) Letter
- Acknowledge all Positive Feedback from Clients
Caregiver Referral Program
- $250 CG Referral Program
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
- Extensive Orientation
- Returns Skill Training on Hand-washing, Universal Precautions, Safe Transfers, Body Mechanics, and Adult Diapering
- Mentoring Program With Shift Introductions and Specific Client Orientation
- Follow Up Calls and Meetings After First Shift and 30, 60, and 90 Day Mark
- Ongoing Followups with New Assignments
- Specialty Training Opportunities
- Alz - Dementia Training
- Other Training Opportunities
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Wroker n healthcare (in homes or facilities) preferred
- Current CPR certificate is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
A More Meaningful Career
Home Instead caregivers want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Home Instead family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Home Instead Personal Care Worker today.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.