Respite Care in Southern Rhode Island
Support for Seniors and their Family Caregivers in Southern Rhode Island
When our Care Pros provide respite for family caregivers, they are ensuring the senior can maintain their daily routine in a familiar environment. By engaging in purposeful activities with our Care Professional, your aging loved one receives cognitive stimulation that enhances their physical and emotional well-being.
Customized Respite Care to Meet Your Needs
With flexible schedules to fit your needs, our team of Care Professionals in Southern Rhode Island are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide support for your family.
Respite Care can be valuable when:
- Caring for someone with Alzheimer's or other dementia
- Caring for someone on Hospice Care
- Caring for someone with a chronic illness
- Caring for someone recovering from an injury
- Caring for someone who needs around the clock support
- Caring for someone recently discharged from a hospital or rehab facility