The Service & Billing Coordinator is responsible for the overall scheduling of client and Care Pro visits, focusing on skill, personality match and location, with the goal of a recurring consistent care team to build a trusting client and Care Pro relationship. In this position, you can expect to prepare bi-monthly client billing and Care Pro payroll by daily finalization of visits to provide quality services. If you truly love to wear multiple hats and be an integral part of the success in caring within the senior care industry, apply below!
- Overall responsibility of client and Care Pro satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring highest utilization of Care Pro availability to maintain retention.
- Prioritize Care Pro relationship with an in-person or phone meeting to determine best client fit and availability.
- Independently determine high quality matches of Care Pros for clients with a focus on skill, personality, location, and availability.
- Responsible for creating ongoing consistent client care teams to build strong relationships with a focus on small care teams to maintain client retention.
- Responsible for maintaining a low percentage of overtime costs.
- Immediate focus on last minute call-offs/no show, as highest priority.
- Efficiently document all Care Pro time off requests into the software system.
- Create a process to successfully fill open shifts in a timely manner with solid consistent care teams.
- Maintain accuracy for billing and payroll - required daily to finalize the previous day’s visits.
- Prepare bi-monthly billing invoices for clients and LTC in a timely manner through software system.
- Prepare bi-monthly payroll for Care Pro in a timely manner through a software system.
- Responsible for documenting all client and Care Pro activity utilizing the current software system.
- Effective and timely communication to clients, families, Care Pros, colleagues, and manager.
- Follow all processes and procedures set forth for this position to successfully perform high quality work.
- Find opportunities to increase hours to ensure the health and safety of the client.
- Coach Care Pros on client care plans with clear detailed communication.
- Update Client Care team immediately of any changes in client care.
- Answer the phone with a professional helpful voice.
- Attend weekly staff meetings prepared to report department updates.
- Be empathic, positive, and helpful in all situations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Service Inquiries follow a process to obtain the goal of setting care consultations in the home.
- Care Consultations performed to build relationships and start of care.
- Cover clients' visits if Care Pro is unavailable, as needed.
- Rotate evening and weekend on-call, as needed.
- Participate, as needed, in all Care Pro meetings.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary.
- Maintain a client schedule two weeks in advance for 80% of our clients.
- Maintain ongoing care teams for 85% of client schedules to reach consistent care teams.
- Maintain updated and accurate Care Pro availability and personnel information.
- Utilize 80% of Care Pro availability each week.
- Overtime costs 3% maximum per monthly revenue total.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- 1-2 years previous customer service or office experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Proven experience working independently, maintaining confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating critical thinking and resolution skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Demonstrated computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends, as required in an on-call rotation environment.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.