Home Instead is looking for kind and compassionate CAREGivers to join our team. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families, and we can't do that without our amazing CAREGivers. We provide compassionate home care where all people can age with greater hope and success.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Provide transportation for clients to and from appointments and assist with errands
- Communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Personal care, including bathing, toileting, and changing adult briefs
- Must possess a valid Drivers License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current automobile insurance
- Must pass our background and drug screening
No prior experience is required. At Home Instead, we hire for heart and train for skill. We understand that deciding to use outside help requires a lot of trust and humility, so Home Instead is committed to not just capable care, but compassionate care.
This position provides reputable experience for pre-nursing, pre-med, medical assistant (MA), certified nursing assistant (CNA), home health aide, pre-physical therapy, health, and education students.
What we offer:
- Various shifts available including overnights, evenings, weekends, and day shifts
- Competitive pay ($11 - $15/hour)
- Initial and ongoing paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid COVID vaccine incentives
- Referral bonuses
- Early wage access
- Family atmosphere
- PPE and safety measures
- Rewards and recognition
Don't wait! Apply today to begin your career as a Home Instead CAREGiver! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.