Immediate need for Non-Medical CAREGivers in Council Bluffs area!
Council Bluffs and surrounding areas
Non-Medical CAREGivers Wanted:
Caring for Seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. The Home Instead Office in Council Bluffs
is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their caregiving team.
Full-time & Part-time hours. Pay rate $13.00-$15.00/hour depending on experience and level of care provided.
$250 sign on bonus
CAREGiver Benefits include:
- Full-time and Part-time positions now available
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement
- Medical Insurance Options
- Aflac Insurance options
- Paid Training
- 24/7 Supportive Office Staff and much more
Requirements to be a Professional CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 18 year of age
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Adaptability to a variety of situations
- Must be able to comfortably lift 25 pounds
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/229
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.