What we're looking for: Home Instead hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
6 months of paid caregiving experience preferred, but willing to train the right fit.
Higher pay rates for more experienced staff with the one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
You'll get access to more convenient and flexible hours, better pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients. And that's our top priority at Home Instead.
We're also committed to keeping you safe during COVID-19. You'll be provided with a thermometer, and have access to masks and PPE for every shift.
- $500 Signing Bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14 days
- Weekly pay, direct deposits available
- Opportunity to earn hourly wage increases at performance reviews when you work full time with Home Instead
- Soft Medical Benefits for Full Time employees
- 401(k) with matching, based on eligibility
- Paid sick leave
- $500 referral bonus program (unlimited)
- 9 Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training & Paid Nurse Training
- 24/7 support
We treat our caregivers like true professionals. You care for others, we care for you!
Expectations and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care
- Preparing meals
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.