Home Instead of San Francisco, CA is one of the leaders in the Home Care industry and we are looking for a caring and compassionate CAREGiver to join our team! Our CARE team is a critical part of our operations. Our ability to deliver the best services for our Seniors is crucial for us to be the finest Home Care provider.
As a CAREGiver, you will be responsible for enhancing our mission of improving the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. If you are interested in becoming a CAREGiver, come join and work for our friendly and professional office staff who knows how to get the best out of our CAREGivers!
Expectations and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care
- Preparing meals
- Flexible schedule, part-time & full-time positions available, day and night shifts
- 50% Reimbursement for CNA school tuition
- Nurse facilitated hands on skills training, Dementia & Alzheimer’s training, and other ongoing and annual learning opportunities (paid training)
- Paid online trainings
- $500 Referral bonus
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- PPE provided prior to assigned shifts (Masks, gloves, and thermometer for your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you protected from COVID)
- Priority access to the COVID vaccine!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- 6 months of caregiving experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check (if applicable not required, and TB test
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records and employment that is determined by the Home Care Services Bureau for State licensing purposes.”We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and great benefits! Feel free to find out more information about this opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/location/220/home-care-jobs/job-details/?cid=37851#career-formor or by contacting our Recruitment Coordinator, Johnika Carter at (415) 441-6490.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.