Home Instead is looking for the “Best of the Best” Caregivers to join our team!
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you looking to make a difference as part of your job? Are you looking for something different than a typical 9-5? Are you looking for flexibility?
Caregiver/Senior Companion is the job for you! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Home Instead is an excellent company to partner with! Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Home Instead excels in matching the need of our clients with the strengths of our caregivers.
Immediate caregiver opportunities
In-home Weekend Shifts Available, other various shifts also available in our service areas, Shrewsbury, Tinton Falls Seabrook Facility, Little Silvers, Eatontown, Red Bank, Long Branch, Monmouth Beach among others.
Positions facilitated by our Home Instead office 800 Broad Street, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702Home
Home Instead is looking to hire compassionate, dependable, respectful, patient caregivers. Preparing light meals, light housekeeping, oversight and supervision of the senior to ensure safety. Caregivers will assist with daily living tasks so the senior can remain in their home, Candidates must be reliable, caring & compassionate.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Competitive hourly rates starting at $14/hour with increases depending on specific shifts needs
- No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
Duties might include:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance to & from appointments
- Activities of Daily Living such as dressing, grooming, feeding seniors
- Specialized care such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and special needs clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Ability to legally work in the US
- COVID-19 Vaccination with booster as for March 22. (As per New Jersey requirement for Caregivers)
- Driver license preferred
- Flexible Schedules and Clients!
- PPE Provided if needed
- Opportunity for paid overtime hours*
- 1.5x Holiday pay
- Differential Weekend Pay Rates
- Supportive team
- Meet and Greets For Client and Caregiver
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses $200.00
- Available 24/7 (Phone Support)
- Mileage Reimbursement for Client's
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operate
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.